Facebook Page

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Dior Summer 2012 Limited Edition eyeshadow Aurora

Hi everyone! Long time no post on the blog!
I came back with the new Dior 5 color eyeshadows palette!

Ta-da!!!!

654 Aurora
It is from the Summer 2012 limited collection.
When I first saw this product, I fell in love with it at first sight :)
Every single color is lovely but they suit more on the warm skin tones.
However I love it love it and still love it! Therefore, I wanted to share this with you guys!
I already uploaded a video on my youtube page.
Check it out and...




Here are the swatches of each color from the palette!

From top left: Pink (the mid color of the palette), Brown, Orange, Gold, Beige


The beige color is really light so you could use it as a base color as well for any types of makeup.
If you apply too much coral color on the eyes, your eyes look like you cried a lot the night befoe so watch out for the amout when applying.

Aren't they nice? I love them..I can't wait to get another palette haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment