Facebook Page

Thursday 29 December 2011

My Beauty Diary New Earl Grey Tea & Macaron Sheet Mask!

My Beauty Diary masks are my favorite mask sheets ever! I tried so many Korean brands sheet masks but they are not good as this brand. 
My Beauty Diary has four new lines, Earl Grey Tea & Macaron, Royal Jelly, Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing, and Chocolate Truffle masks. You could purchase these online like E-bay or sasa.com and also at Asian market like T&T or Aberdeen. (I live in Vancouver by the way. Aberdeen is in Richmond, Vancouver.) 
This is made in. The masks supply a great amount of essence to your skin and it has a wide range of products which suit for different types of skin. One disappointing fact about the brand is that it doesn't have English descriptions on the box so you either have to search for it in advance or just look at the picture and decide what you want. 

I just tried on the first one and I am not too sure about its effect yet. However, it is very moisturizing and it smells great. 

Let's see how it looks like!

I like how the new line packages say what it does to the skin on the box. This Earl Grey Tea & Macaron masks illuminate and clarify the face. Since on of my serums is for illuminating effect, I could use both of them to maximize the effect! teehee =) 

It looks like this when you look at each piece. It has earl grey tea and macaron images :)

When you open it up, it looks the same as the other sheet masks. One different thing from brand sheet masks is that My Beauty Diary masks have a thin plastic sheet attached to the mask. At first, I thought it was such a waste but when I use a mask without a plastic layer, it feels weird haha. 

As you know, you just peel off the plastic layer and put the mask on your face. That's the step you know. What I would like to suggest to you is to put the plastic layer back in to the package and put it in the fridge. 
Then you could use the left over essence the next day! It literally has lots of essence so you could put the left over on the whole face the next day.

Plastic layer back into the package.
I put the mask on for around 20 to 25 minutes. It doesn't fully dry up after 25 minutes so I squeeze the mask on to the hand and put the extra essence on the face. You might say, why don't you just leave it on the face till it fully dries up? But it feels kind of dry to me after 25 minutes so I prefer the squeezing way. 


I like it so far but not as Bulgarian White Rose Mask. I don't know what kind of effects it does to skin, but I could feel the difference right after one use. It gives tons of moisture and brightens up the face. It also feels like it has lifting effect as well but it's only my personal thoughts. 


I LOVE MBD products and I highly recommend you to try it out! 
We need to give lots of love to our skin! =)


Good night :)


SURPRISE!!!! HAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment